Update on Next Saturday’s WABC Trip to Carroll Co.

With temperatures predicted to be in the upper 90s or higher Saturday and Sunday, and the likelihood that the entire region will be under an extreme heat advisory, there is a great likelihood that the WABC trip for Saturday will be cancelled.  A decision will be made on Friday and I’ll post here and to the two local listservs whether we’ll be in the field or not.  Thanks for your patience!

heat advisory

This entry was posted in Events and Meetings, Washington Area Butterfly Club. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s