With temperatures predicted to be in the upper 90s or higher Saturday and Sunday, and the likelihood that the entire region will be under an extreme heat advisory, there is a great likelihood that the WABC trip for Saturday will be cancelled.  A decision will be made on Friday and I’ll post here and to the two local listservs whether we’ll be in the field or not.  Thanks for your patience!

heat advisory